- All booking prices include any 2 persons, any extra guests will incur extra fees.
- Prices subject to change.
- Maximum 4 adults per Villas/Glamping Tents/Sites.
- Persons under 18 (or persons on their behalf) are not permitted to make reservations. Unaccompanied minors will not be accepted as guests in the park.
- Infants – 0 to 2 years (Free).
- Children – 3 to 15 years.
- Park management reserves the right to cancel or amend any bookings.
- 1 car space is allocated per site booked. Additional vehicles must be parked in allocated visitor parking or outside the park.
- One (1) tent / caravan / camper trailer per site.
- Any additional structure requires Park Manager permission.
- All damages to park property will be charged to the client’s credit card.
- There is no smoking permitted in park accommodation or other buildings.
- Linen is provided to all Villas/Glamping Tents for number of guests on the booking.
- Weekend bookings require a minimum of 2 nights.
- Deluxe Waterfront Villas and Premium Waterfront Sites require a minimum of 2 nights at all times.
- Minimum nights apply to Long Weekend High Season period.
- Pets are permitted on powered and unpowered sites only – excludes pet friendly villas. Strict conditions apply.
- Click here to view our pet friendly T&C’s
Deposits and Payments
- Guest credit card details are required to secure all bookings with a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. We accept Visa & Mastercard (1.5% bank fee), AMEX (3% bank fee).
- Once deposit payment is made final payment is required 30 days prior to arrival for High season and 14 days prior to arrival for Mid/Low season.
- Bookings made inside 30 days of High season require full payment at time of booking.
- Bookings made inside 14 days of Mid/Low season require full payment at time of booking.
- Bookings made for 1 night require full payment at time of booking.
- Peak summer period bookings payment – Non-refundable holding deposit is required to reserve your booking for next year. A deposit of $200 is required for all Sites and $500 required for Villas/Glamping Tents. 50% of tariff to be paid by 31 August. Balance must be paid in full by 1 December.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of $50 for Villas/Glamping Tents and $20 for sites will apply to all bookings.
- Cancellations 14 to 30 days prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of 50% of total booking will apply to all bookings
- Cancellation within 14 days or less prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of 100% of the booking will apply to all bookings.
- Refunds are unavailable for cancellations made within 14 days of arrival date or due to; early departures, no shows, change of mind, inclement weather, or where clients ask to leave the park for breaching park rules.
- Cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of $50 for Villas/Glamping Tents and $20 for sites will apply to all bookings.
- Cancellation 7 to 14 days prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of 50% of the booking will apply to all bookings.
- Cancellation day 7 days or less prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of 100% of the booking will apply to all bookings.
- Refunds are unavailable for cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date or due to; early departures, no shows, change of mind, inclement weather, or where clients ask to leave the park for breaching park rules.
Third Party Bookings:
- Reservations made through a Third Party Operator must refer to the Third Party Operator’s cancellation policy.
Additional Fees and Charges
- Sites and Bushmans Cabins – Adults $15 and Children $10.
- Villas and Glamping Tents – Adults $25 and Children $15.
- Pets – A fee of $10 per pet in pet friendly villas only.
- Day Visitors – $10 per adult, children free.
- Late Departure – subject to availability and prearrangement with park management. Fees may apply.
- Cleaning Fee – A minimum of $160 will be charged if Villas/Glamping Tents/Sites left in unsatisfactory condition upon departure.
Travel Safety Information – COVID-19
At Jervis Bay Holiday Park the health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit our park are of utmost importance.
In light of the concerns regarding the spread of Coronavirus, we have implemented additional processes to minimise the risk and provide peace of mind for guests who are due to stay in our park.
- We are actively monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates released from the World Health Organization and Australian Government Department of Health, and will continue to respond based on the best advice provided.
- All guests will be issued with a pre-arrival form 5 days prior to arriving to the park. This will include a questionnaire outlining recent travel history and basic health information.
- We have installed additional hand wash dispensers in high traffic and communal areas.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in public and high-touch areas.
For guests staying with us before 28 September 2021 for leisure, we are offering the following flexibility to our existing policies:
- All guests travelling before 28 September 2021, have a choice to either:
- A credit voucher to be used within 12 months of the current arrival date, or
- A refund minus an administration fee (currently for stays up to 28 September 2021)
For guests staying after the 28 September 2021, normal booking terms and conditions apply, however we will continue to monitor this situation on a daily basis and any updates to policies will be provided on this page.